Hydrotherapy at our Healing center in Gurgaon Delhi NCR, also called water cure, is a part of alternative medicine, occupational therapy, that involves the use of water for pain relief and treatment.
Hydrotherapy represents one of the five elements of nature.
Hydrotherapy involves the use of water for soothing pains and treating diseases. Hydrotherapy is used to treat musculoskeletal disorders such as arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, or spinal cord injuries and in patients suffering burns, spasticity, stroke, or paralysis.
Effects and Uses of Water –
Cold Water Bath –
- Bathing properly with clean cold water is an excellent form of Hydrotherapy. These baths open the body’s pores and make you feel light, fresh, and rejuvenated.
- In cold water baths, all the muscles of the body get activated. It helps in improving blood circulation.
- The age-old tradition of taking baths in waterfalls, rivers, and ponds is a natural form of Hydrotherapy.
- Cold-water hydrotherapy helps to stimulate underlying muscles, as well as blood flow to the skin. Some of the common treatments based on the water include the application of cold and moist heat, to various parts of the body. This treatment with moist heat is referred to as fermentation. Fermentation is very useful when it comes to treating conditions like arthritis, flu, and chest colds.
- Baths are recommended for treating hemorrhoids, menstrual cramps, prostate swelling, and various other genitourinary conditions. There is also motion-based therapy, where high-pressure water is used to massage the body. This method is used to relieve stress and anxiety.
REPORT THIS AD
Internal Therapy –
This form of therapy includes enemas and colonic irrigation and water drinking. Steam baths are a also good example of internal hydrotherapy. Colonic irrigation involves cleaning the entire bowel. This helps to cure numerous digestive problems and conditions. Water Drinking helps you get rid of urea, uric acid, salts, excessive sugar, and many other toxic chemicals.
Other many forms of Hydrotherapy include –
Compresses and Fermentation
Only Cold Compress – Abdominal Cold Compress
Only Hot Compress – Chest pack, Abdominal Pack, Wet Girdle Pack, Throat Pack, Knee Pack, and Full Wet Sheet Pack
Both Hot and Cold Compresses include – Head, Lungs, Kidneys, Gastro-Hepatic, Pelvic, and abdominal
Different Types of Baths –
Hip bath – Cold, Neutral, Hot, Sitz Bath, and alternative hip bath
Spinal Bath and Spinal Spray – Cold, Neutral, Hot
Foot and Arm bath – Cold, hot foot bath, arm bath, Hot foot and arm bath combined, contrast arm bath and contrast foot bath
Steam Inhalation and Steam Bath
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- It is a very effective method of treating long-lasting pain.
- It helps to loosen tense, tight muscles while encouraging relaxation. It also increases the metabolic rate and digestion activity. Hydrotherapy hydrates body cells while improving skin and muscle tone.
- Hydrotherapy boosts the immune system, thus enhancing its efficiency.
- It stimulates blood supply to various organs in the body.
Hydrotherapy has been used for many years to treat various health conditions. One of its main advantages is that it is natural and does not have any major negative side effects.
Get in touch with Dr. Reetu Panwar – at +91 – 95607 39885
For a detailed understanding of your problem, you can also visit the clinic – Holistic Healing Point, H.No 200 Basement, Sector 52, Gurgaon.