NATUROPATHY – A WAY TOWARDS OVERALL WELLBEING
Naturopathy is a natural healing process which using the healing powers of nature. Naturopathy believes in reaching the root cause of all the diseases and removing them completely. It is a way of curing and nurturing the human body, mind and soul through 100% natural, however, scientific-based methods. Prevention and elimination of toxins through natural means is the perfect route to health.
The main objective of Naturopathy is to change the unhealthy lifestyle of humans to adapt healthy and positive living habits. Naturopathic physicians understand the art of healing, which is more than dispensing an herbal remedy or nutritional supplement.
- The healing power of nature – nature has the innate ability to heal
- Identify and treat the cause – there is always an underlying cause, be it physical or emotional
- Do no harm– a Naturopath will never use treatments that may create other conditions
- Treat the whole person– when preparing a treatment plan, all aspects of a person’s being are taken into consideration
- The Naturopath as a teacher – a Naturopath empowers the patient to take responsibility for his/her own health by teaching self-care
- Prevention is better than cure – a Naturopath may remove toxic substances and situations from a patient’s lifestyle to prevent the onset of further disease.